I have been compensated by Sundown Naturals® and Pollinate Media Group for this post as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sundown Naturals® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GoodnessGiveaway #sharethegoodness http://my-disclosur.es/OBstV
It’s easy to fall back into some of those unhealthy habits, am I right? Right!
I’m guilty – bad snacks and lack of this and that…Yep. I mean, running my own business and planning my own schedule, it can be easy to slack. No matter your lifestyle, we all can get caught up with this thing called…life. So I’ve put together 5 healthy habits for a healthy lifestyle that are super simple and effective.
- Lots of H20! I can’t emphasize this enough. Drink 8 cups of water a day to keep hydrated and radiated.
- Snack Healthy. Usually right after that 3’o clock hour strikes, I get some mean’o cravings or sweet cravings, shall I be more specific. So, I opt for healthier snacks like fruit, yogurt, almonds or granolas to keep me going!
- Vitamins. Oh my Vitamins! Little story – I used to love gummy and fruity flavored vitamins as a kiddo, like a lot! Over time, I grew a dislike for them and couldn’t make it a habit to consume Vitamins, even when my mom called me to remind me on the daily. The idea of swallowing pills just doesn’t sound fun, until I remember it’s for my health, and have to unleash myself from those bad habits. Just recently, I decided to give vitamins another go. So, when I was wandering through Walmart, I came across Sundown Naturals® Adult GUMMY Vitamins. I grabbed a bottle of the Women’s Multivitamin with Biotin, which supports hair, skin, nail, immune, and bone health. I also grabbed a Vitamin B (B12) bottle for that much needed energy support by helping my body convert food into energy! What especially draws me into these Sundown Naturals®Adult Gummy Vitamins is that they are free of gluten, dairy, and artificial flavors◊. The biggest bonus for me, they are gummies! Which makes it so much more yummy and easier for my busy lifestyle. Happy to say, I’ve found a way that can get me back to my good’ol vitamin days and maintain healthy.
- Work it! Not your daily workflow, rather take a physical break from that workflow. A 30-minute walk a day or any form of exercise will make a difference.
- Getting some sun, looking up at the sky, or just taking a moment to close your eyes and breathe is super important and a great way to de-stress. The mind can feel like it’s going a million miles an hour, so tune out and relax!
For a healthy lifestyle, there we have 5 simple and effective healthy habits to go by! Let’s not forget to keep healthy you guys!
Interested in trying some Sundown Naturals® of your own? You can see what vitamins may be best for you by taking a short quiz here with a coupon attached at the end! + As an extra treat, you can also Enter the Goodness Giveaway Sweepstakes today! Head into Walmart and purchase at least 1 Sundown Naturals® vitamin product for a chance to win weekly prize packages and a grand prize! Every week, one winner will be selected to choose from 1 of 4 prize packs – Yogi Pack, Fitness Pack, Foodie Pack, or a $100 Walmart Gift Card. Simply upload a picture of your receipt here and you are entered for a chance to win some incredible prizes now through 11/1!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ◊Applies to all products manufactured after 5/1/15. Please check back of label as manufacture dates may vary.